Thursday, August 21, 2008

Meet Brian Ellsworth

Brian Ellsworth is a national accounts sales representative for Cumberland House. Brian maintains select national accounts and specializes in pursuing nontraditional and special market sales. Prior to coming to Cumberland House Brian worked in purchasing and customer service.

As far as "something about him no one would guess," I would have totally guessed what he wrote. Brian is one of the nicest, most giving people you'll meet. Now, I would not have guessed anything about "Travel agent school." Sounds like there may be a good story there. . .

Name: Brian Ellsworth

Childhood nickname(s): Lounge Lizard (never sat straight up in my chair)

Title: National Accounts Sales Representative

Hometown: Springfield, IL/Murfreesboro, TN

Education: Travel agent school

How long in current job: 7 months

Previous job: Purchasing Coordinator, Schneider Electric

Dream job: Not Sure. Having fun with this one!!

Passionate about: My Children

What are you reading? Trying to find time to start The Shack

What’s on your iPod? I’m still behind the times; I don’t own an iPod (I do accept donations though)

Tell us something about you that no one would guess: I spent a week in Mississippi helping with cleanup after Hurricane Katrina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let the sweet schoolboy personna fool you. He has wicked road rage. Word is he ran an old lady off the road a few weeks ago because she was only driving 87 in the HOV late and, well, that was considerably slower that he was going.