Thursday, December 22, 2011

Getting an iPad for Christmas? Get these apps now!


Yes, this is only my third post this year, and it doesn't count because I am using it to promote some really good deals on some really cool stuff we've built this year. If you have an iPad or you are getting one for Christmas there are three apps I must recommend. We just lowered the prices to $.99 each at least through January so get them now.





Hands down, this is the coolest app we've done to date--great graphics, music, animation, and content. You can check out this video if you don't believe me, but I'm telling you it is totally worth $.99 just to play with it.










This is the bestselling children's book by Beth Moore. It includes audio of Beth reading the book or record yourself reading it to your child.








Originally published in 1956, the classic bedtime book is great for toddlers or early readers. Turn on the highlight feature to see each word light up as it is read. Or record Grandma reading the story while she's in town for Christmas and she can haunt your dreams, I mean read to your precious children, all year long.






Get all of them now for just $.99 each.

No comments: