Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Do you blog?

Are you actively writing or posting other content for a community of people who tune in regularly to see what you have to say? If so, please post a comment on this post with your blog address.

Since the beginning of the Publishing Associates blog, I've kept a list of other publishing-related blogs I read. In fact, I've recently added a couple new ones: The Endsheet by graphic designer and long time friend of Cumberland House, Bruce Gore, and The Book Design Review authored by Joseph Sullivan. Thanks to Cumberland House editor and frequent commenter, Mary Sanford, for the heads-up on BDR.

You will see on the right side of the page that I am starting a new blog roll of Cumberland House authors. I'd love to add you to the list. Post a comment here.

No comments: